The mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Danville Area is to inspire all youth to reach their full potential as caring, productive, and responsible citizens.
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Danville Area focus on four key areas of impact:
- Academic Success
- Good Character & Leadership
- Healthy Lifestyles
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics)
Five Key Elements of Youth
- A Safe, Positive Environment that supports Academic Success, Good Character & Leadership, and Healthy Lifestyles.
- Fun at the Club allows members to engage in play and be happy and eager to come to the Club.
- Supportive Relationships ensure every young person feels connected to one or more adults and has friendships and peers.
- Opportunities and Expectations are consistently communicated so that every child as the potential to excel, be productive and succeed at the Club and in life.
- Recognition validates the achievements and accomplishments of all Club members.